Mini Buffalo Chicken Dip Bread Bowls
These easy 6-ingredient Mini Buffalo Chicken Dip Bread Bowls are spicy, cheesy, crusty and fun to eat!
- 3 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 oz cooked shredded boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons light blue cheese dressing, I used Marzetti light chunky blue cheese dressing
- 3-4 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot original cayenne pepper sauce, I use 4 tablespoons and it’s zippy
- 1 (11 oz) tube of Pillsbury Crusty French Bread dough
- 1 oz 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, I use Cabot
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly mist a 12 cup standard-sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
Combine the cream cheese, shredded chicken, blue cheese dressing and hot sauce in a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
Remove the roll of bread dough from the package and place it on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut it into 10 equal-sized rounds (around an inch thick). Use your fingers to press each round into a 3” circle and then press the dough circle into the bottom of a muffin tin well and up the sides to form a bowl shape. Evenly distribute the dip from step two amongst the dough cups and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the tops. *There will be two empty muffin tin wells, as this recipe makes 10*
Place into the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until the edges of the bread cups start to turn golden. Allow to cook for a few minutes before removing from the tin.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Nutrition Information per (1 piece) serving:
122 calories, 15 g carbs, 2 g sugars, 4 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 6 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MYWW SMARTPOINTS PER (1 piece) SERVING: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 4 SmartPoints/ Blue: 4 SmartPoints/ Purple: 4 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
3 per (1 piece) serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition info below)