Mini Buffalo Chicken Dip Bread Bowls
These easy 6-ingredient Mini Buffalo Chicken Dip Bread Bowls are spicy, cheesy, crusty and fun to eat!
- 3 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 oz cooked shredded boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons light blue cheese dressing, I used Marzetti light chunky blue cheese dressing
- 3-4 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot original cayenne pepper sauce, I use 4 tablespoons and it’s zippy
- 1 (11 oz) tube of Pillsbury Crusty French Bread dough
- 1 oz 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, I use Cabot
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly mist a 12 cup standard-sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
Combine the cream cheese, shredded chicken, blue cheese dressing and hot sauce in a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
Remove the roll of bread dough from the package and place it on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut it into 10 equal-sized rounds (around an inch thick). Use your fingers to press each round into a 3” circle and then press the dough circle into the bottom of a muffin tin well and up the sides to form a bowl shape. Evenly distribute the dip from step two amongst the dough cups and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the tops. *There will be two empty muffin tin wells, as this recipe makes 10*
Place into the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until the edges of the bread cups start to turn golden. Allow to cook for a few minutes before removing from the tin.
MYWW SMARTPOINTS PER (1 piece) SERVING: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 4 SmartPoints/ Blue: 4 SmartPoints/ Purple: 4 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
3 per (1 piece) serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition info below)
Nutrition Information per (1 piece) serving:
122 calories, 15 g carbs, 2 g sugars, 4 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 6 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)