Pumpkin Spice Hummus
This Pumpkin Spice Hummus is bursting with decadent, sweet pumpkin spice flavor!
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Nutrition Information per (generous ¼ cup) serving:
112 calories, 22 g carbs, 11 g sugars, 1 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 4 g protein, 4 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (generous 1/4 cup) serving:(SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 5 SmartPoints/ Blue: 2 SmartPoints/ Purple: 2 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
3 per (generous ¼ cup) serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)