Cheesy Chicken & Stuffing Bake
This Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake is one of my go-to easy comfort food recipes!
- 8 (4 oz each) thin boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets , (2 lbs total)
- 6 slices 2% reduced fat Swiss cheese
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of Campbell’s 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 6 oz box of chicken flavored stuffing mix, such as Stove Top
- 4 tablespoons light butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly mist a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Place the chicken breasts in a single layer across the bottom of the baking dish. Tear the cheese slices into pieces and use them to cover the breasts.
In a mixing bowl, mix together the milk and cream of chicken soup until combined. Pour over the top of the chicken.
In another mixing bowl, stir together the stuffing mix and melted butter until the stuffing is coated. Sprinkle the stuffing mix over the tops of the chicken.
Place in the oven and bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
MyWW SmartPoints per (1/8th of the recipe) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 8 SmartPoints/ Blue: 6 SmartPoints/ Purple: 6 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
7 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
304 calories, 20 g carbs, 2 g sugars, 9 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 33 g protein, 1 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)