Strawberry Steak Salad
This Strawberry Steak Salad is easy to throw together, perfect for lunch or dinner and a great way to repurpose leftover steak!
- 12 cups lettuce, torn (I used green leaf lettuce)
- 10 oz cooked lean trimmed flank steak, cut into thin strips (I used grilled steak, sprinkled with a little salt and pepper before grilling)
- 6 oz ripe sliced avocado
- 1 1/3 cups sliced strawberries
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 8 tablespoons light balsamic dressing, I recommend Marzetti Simply Dressed Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
To build each salad*, place 3 cups of lettuce into a bowl and top with 2.5 ounces of the steak, 1.5 ounces of avocado, 1/3 cup of the strawberries and a tablespoon of sliced almonds. Toss or drizzle with two tablespoons of dressing and serve.
*Build each salad to serve! If you’re only serving one or two salads, dress the ones you’re serving and store the leftover components separately and the remaining dressing in an airtight container in the fridge.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
340 calories, 16 g carbs, 8 g sugars, 21 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 22 g protein, 5 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 8 SmartPoints/ Blue: 8 SmartPoints/ Purple: 8 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
9 per serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition info below)