Barbecue Chicken Bacon Wraps
These wraps are a great way to use up leftover chicken they’re easy to make for weekday lunches!
- 5 oz cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced or chopped (can be hot or cold, use your preference)
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided (try to find one lower in sugar/carbs, I used Stubbs Original)
- 2 Flatout Light Garden Spinach Flatbreads, you can also use Light Original
- 2-4 leaves green leaf lettuce, torn
- 2 oz 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices center cut bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 grape or cherry tomatoes, chopped
In a bowl, toss the chopped or sliced chicken with two tablespoons of the barbecue sauce until coated.
To build each wrap, lay a flatbread on a clean, dry surface like a cutting board and place the lettuce lengthwise down the center (from rounded end to rounded end), leaving some space at either end to fold over. Top the lettuce on each flatbread with an ounce of the shredded cheddar, a slice of cooked bacon, half of the barbecue-tossed chicken and half the tomatoes. Drizzle another tablespoon of barbecue sauce over the other ingredients. *Make sure to leave an inch or so of room at each end.*
Fold in the rounded ends of each flatbread over the filling. Then fold one of the long edges over the filling and continue to roll until the wrap is completely rolled up. Cut in half and serve.
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 wrap) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 8 SmartPoints/ Blue: 6 SmartPoints/ Purple: 6 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
8 per wrap (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)
Nutrition Information per wrap:
322 calories, 24 g carbs, 5 g sugars, 11 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 41 g protein, 11 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)