Orange Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Singles
These Orange Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Singles combine bright, sweet orange with tart cranberry flavor!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons orange zest, this is roughly the amount I got from one large orange
- 2/3 cup halved fresh cranberries, I just sliced them in half before filling the measuring cup
Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly mist 12 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray.
Combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white, egg, milk, applesauce, orange juice and orange zest. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until blended together. Stir in the cranberries.
Spoon the oatmeal mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups. Bake uncovered for 20-22 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Nutrition Information per single:
94 calories, 18 g carbs, 8 g sugars, 1 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 3 g protein, 2 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 single) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 3 SmartPoints/ Blue: 3 SmartPoints/ Purple: 2 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
2 per single (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)