Garlic Herb Veggie Sandwich
This healthy Garlic Herb Veggie Sandwich beautiful, colorful, and full of fresh flavors!
- 2 slices light wheat bread, I used Pepperidge Farm Light Style
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 2 slices of a medium tomato
- 1 oz thinly sliced carrots, I used a vegetable peeler to make thin slices
- 1 oz thinly sliced cucumbers
- ¼ of a ripe avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup clover or radish sprouts
- 1 tablespoon Sabra Spreads Garlic Herb spread
On one slice of bread, layer the lettuce, tomato, carrots, cucumbers, avocado and sprouts in a stack. Squeeze a tablespoon of hummus spread onto the other slice of bread and use a knife to spread it out evenly. Place the second slice of bread, spread side down, on top of the stack of other ingredients to form a complete sandwich. Slice the sandwich in half if desired and serve.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Nutrition Information per sandwich:
220 calories, 30 g carbs, 5 g sugar, 9 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 8 g protein, 9 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 sandwich) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 6 SmartPoints/ Blue: 6 SmartPoints/ Purple: 6 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
6 per sandwich (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)