Fruit and Yogurt Jello Cups
These jello cups are only 4 ingredients and can be prepped in under 10 minutes for a fun and easy snack or dessert!
- 3 (5.3 oz) containers of nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt , (or another flavor…I used Dannon Light & Fit)
- 1 (0.3 oz) package dry mix of sugar free Jell-O gelatin , (I used Peach flavor)
- 1/3 cup chopped fruit, I used Peaches
- 12 tablespoons light whipped topping, such as Reddi Wip
- *Optional: additional fruit for topping
In a microwavable mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt and Jell-O mix until thoroughly mixed. Place in the microwave and heat on high for 2-3 minutes, removing to stir after each minute, until the Jell-O powder is dissolved into the yogurt. Stir in the chopped fruit.
Place paper liners into 6 cups of a standard muffin tin. Evenly divide the yogurt mixture into the paper liners and place the muffin tin in your refrigerator. Chill for at least one hour. When ready to serve, remove the paper liners and top each cup with two tablespoons of whipped topping.
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 piece) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 2 SmartPoints/ Blue: 2 SmartPoints/ Purple: 2 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
1 per cup (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition info below)
Nutrition Information per cup:
65 calories, 5 g carbs, 5 g sugars, 1 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 7 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
slightly adapted from Jell-O