This Peach Crumble is an easy, fruity, light and flavorful summer dessert!
- 6 medium peaches, pitted and sliced into ½ slices (I left the peels on, you can peel them off if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons plain, fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted (I use Land O’Lakes)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the peaches, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of packed brown sugar, cornstarch and honey and stir until well mixed. Transfer the peach mixture into a shallow 2 quart baking dish (I used a 7x11, you can also use a 9x9).
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the oats, flour, the remaining 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and salt. Add the Greek yogurt and melted butter and stir together. Using clean hands, crumble the oat mixture into crumbs over top of the peaches in the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes until the crumb topping is golden.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Nutrition Information per serving:
164 calories, 35 g carbs, 25 g sugars, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 3 g protein, 3 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (2/3 cup) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 5 SmartPoints/ Blue: 5 SmartPoints/ Purple: 5 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
4 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)