This easy Loaded Guacamole with corn, jalapeno, tomatoes, and black beans is great with tortilla chips or on a taco!
- 10 oz peeled and pitted avocados, (for me this was 2 avocados)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- a sprinkle or two black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely minced red onion
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, (I used one tablespoon)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon seeded and minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 oz plum tomato, diced
- ¼ cup drained and rinsed canned black beans
- ¼ cup drained and rinsed canned corn
Mash the avocados with a fork and transfer to a small mixing bowl. Add the lime juice, salt, cumin and pepper and stir to combine (in addition to adding flavor, the lime juice will help the avocado stay green longer). Add the onion, cilantro, garlic, and jalapeno and stir together. Finish by adding the tomatoes, beans, and corn and stirring to combine.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Nutrition Information per (1/4 cup) serving:
72 calories, 6 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 6 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 1 g protein, 3 g fiber, 51 mg sodium (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (1/4 cup) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 2 SmartPoints/ Blue: 2 SmartPoints/ Purple: 2 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers PointsPlus:
2 per (1/4 cup) serving (PP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)