Chinese Chicken Wrap
This Chinese Chicken Wrap is filling, flavorful, and so easy to make for a quick and tasty lunch!
- 1 Flatout Light Original Flatbread
- 1-2 large Romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- ¼ cup broccoli slaw
- 2 oz grilled boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Mandarin oranges, no sugar added
- ¼ ounce Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 tablespoon light Asian vinaigrette dressing, an Asian sesame would work great, I used Trader Joe’s Asian Spicy Peanut Vinagirette
Place the flatbread on a clean, dry surface. Layer the lettuce, broccoli slaw, chicken, oranges and chow mein noodles in a pile, lengthwise, leaving about an inch on either end. Drizzle the dressing over the top of the ingredients. Fold the one inch ends on either side over the filling and then roll the wrap over the ingredients lengthwise to cover. Place sandwich picks into the wrap as needed to keep it closed during transport.
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 wrap) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 6 SmartPoints/ Blue: 5 SmartPoints/ Purple: 5 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
7 per wrap (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
259 calories, 26 g carbs, 6 g sugars, 8 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 28 g protein, 10 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)