Creamy Dill Dip
This bright, Creamy Dill Dip using Greek yogurt is the perfect healthy companion for your favorite fresh veggies!
- 1 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1.5 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried chopped onion, also labeled as minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
39 calories, 5 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 4 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (1/4 cup) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 1 SmartPoints/ Blue: 1 SmartPoints/ Purple: 1 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
1 per (1/4 cup) serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Adapted from allrecipes