Turkey Cranberry Quesadilla
This Turkey Cranberry Quesadilla is a fun way to use your Thanksgiving leftovers in a new way!
- 1 light original flatout , or other high fiber/low point wrap or tortilla
- 1 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- A pinch of dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce, homemade or canned
- 2 oz cooked turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze, I used Wegmans brand, though other brands do sell it – you can also make your own, it's really easy!
- Optional, not pictured or included in nutrition information: fresh baby spinach leaves
Lay the flatout or wrap on a clean, flat surface. Spread the cream cheese over one half of the wrap. Sprinkle a pinch of thyme over the cream cheese and then spread the cranberry sauce over the top. Place the turkey in a layer over the cranberry sauce and add optional spinach leaves if desired (I meant to add these but forgot to buy them – oops!). Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the turkey (I drizzled mine on the outside at the end for the sake of looking fancy in the photos, but I recommend drizzling it inside – less messy to eat!). Fold the bare half of the wrap over the filling.
Mist a skillet with cooking spray and bring over medium heat. Place the filled quesadilla on the skillet and mist the top with cooking spray as well. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until the outside is golden and the contents are heated.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
277 calories, 31 g carbs, 12 g sugars, 9 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 25 g protein, 10 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 quesadilla) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 9 SmartPoints/ Blue: 8 SmartPoints/ Purple: 8 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
7 per quesadilla (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)