Chocolate Cherry Baked Oatmeal Singles
These muffin-sized portions of baked oatmeal are super chocolatey from both cocoa powder and mini chocolate chips and have bites of sweet, juicy cherries in every one!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 (5.3 oz) container nonfat Cherry flavored Greek Yogurt, stirred (I used Yoplait Greek 100 Black Cherry)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup pitted & chopped sweet cherries, fresh or defrosted from frozen
Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly mist 12 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray.
Combine the oats, cocoa powder, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg whites, egg, milk, yogurt and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until blended together. Stir in the chocolate chips and cherry pieces.
Spoon the oatmeal mixture evenly into the prepared muffin cups. Bake uncovered for 18-22 minutes or until oatmeal is cooked through and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
127 calories, 22 g carbs, 11 g sugars, 3 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 5 g protein, 2 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 single) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 5 SmartPoints/ Blue: 4 SmartPoints/ Purple: 3 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
3 per single (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)