Cheesy Garden Vegetable Baked Chicken
This flavorful, low carb Cheesy Garden Vegetable Baked Chicken is an easy recipe, perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 4 (5.5 oz each) thin chicken breast cutlets, 22 oz total (if you buy large breasts, trim them to 5.5 ounces each and pound them thin)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives, (or 1 teaspoon dried chives)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ¼ cup minced broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon minced carrot
- 1 tablespoon minced bell pepper, (I used yellow)
- 1 oz shredded 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, (I use Cabot)
Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly mist it with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the salt and pepper evenly over both sides of the chicken breasts and place them on the lined baking sheet, not touching each other.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, chives, dill, and parsley until combined. Add the minced broccoli, carrots, and bell pepper along with the shredded cheese and stir together until mixed.
Evenly divide the cheese mixture amongst the chicken breasts and spread it out over the top of each breast. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken breasts are cooked through. Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before cutting/serving.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Nutrition Information per (1 chicken breast) serving:
287 calories, 3 g carbs, 0 g sugars, 12 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 38 g protein, 0 g fiber, 289 mg sodium (from myfitnesspal.com)
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
7 per (1 chicken breast) serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition info below)