Watermelon Feta Salad
This Watermelon Feta Salad uses just 4 ingredients for a refreshing summer salad!
- 6 oz watermelon, cubed (I prefer it to also be chilled)
- A pinch of salt, optional
- 1 oz Feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
- 1-2 teaspoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze, I used Wegmans brand but Bertolli, Gia Russa, Delallo, Trader Joe’s and many other brands sell pre-made balsamic glaze in a squirt bottle
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Nutrition Information per serving:
133 calories, 15 g carbs, 13 g sugars, 6 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 5 g protein, 1 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 3 SmartPoints/ Blue: 3 SmartPoints/ Purple: 3 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
4 per serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)