Watermelon Feta Salad
This Watermelon Feta Salad has just 4 ingredients and is the perfect refreshing summer salad! I love a salty-sweet flavor pairing, so the bright, sweet watermelon paired with creamy, salty Feta cheese, fresh basil, and tangy balsamic glaze is such a satisfying combination. This salad is so easy to toss together for lunch, a side dish or a snack and it’s super simple to make more servings for a crowd. Not only is this Watermelon Feta Salad easy to make for yourself, it would be perfect to make in a large quantity for a summer picnic or cookout. Everyone loves fruit and cheese! Plus it’s only 133 calories per serving or 3 WW SmartPoints on the myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans.
Looking for more tasty, lightened up summer salads? Check out my Broccoli Salad, Avocado BLT Pasta Salad, Greek Chicken Quinoa Salad, Strawberry Steak Salad, Southwest Steak Salad, Asian Sesame Chicken Salad, Strawberry Quinoa Salad, Taco Chicken Salad, Antipasto Salad, Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad, Greek Orzo Pasta Salad, Hummus Chicken Salad, Doritos Taco Salad and more in the Salads section of my recipe index!
Watermelon Feta Salad
Yield: 1 serving
- 6 oz watermelon, cubed (I prefer it to also be chilled)
- A pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 oz Feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze (I used Wegmans brand but Bertolli, Gia Russa, Delallo, Trader Joe’s and many other brands sell pre-made balsamic glaze in a squirt bottle)
- Sprinkle the watermelon with a pinch of salt, if using. Toss the watermelon, feta and sliced basil together and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.
MyWW SmartPoints per serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 3 SmartPoints/ Blue: 3 SmartPoints/ Purple: 3 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
4 per serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)
Nutrition Information per serving:
133 calories, 15 g carbs, 13 g sugars, 6 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 5 g protein, 1 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
an Emily Bites Original