Chicken Hummus Veggie Wrap
This wrap is healthy, hearty and easily adaptable using your favorite vegetables!
- 2 oz cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded, sliced or chopped
- 2 tablespoons hummus, any flavor
- 1 Flatout Light Original Flatbread
- 1 leaf green leaf lettuce, torn
- 2 slices of tomato
- ½ oz thinly sliced carrots, I used a vegetable peeler to make thin slices
- 2 tablespoons shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup clover or radish sprouts, can also use bean sprouts or similar
In a bowl, stir the chicken and the hummus together until the chicken is coated.
To build the wrap, lay a flatbread on a clean, dry surface like a cutting board and place the lettuce in a row (from straight end to straight end), leaving some space at either end to fold over. Top the lettuce with the tomato slices, carrots, cabbage and sprouts. Top with the chicken mixture.
Fold in the straight ends of the flatbread over the filling. Then fold the nearest rounded end over the filling and continue to roll until the wrap is completely rolled up. Cut in half and serve.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Nutrition Information per wrap:
278 calories, 23 g carbs, 2 g sugars, 9 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 30 g protein, 11 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 wrap) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 5 SmartPoints/ Blue: 4 SmartPoints/ Purple: 4 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
7 per wrap (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)