Chicken Hummus Veggie Wrap
I have partnered with Flatout to create this Chicken Hummus Veggie Wrap. I have been compensated for my time commitment to work with their product, however my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.
This Chicken Hummus Veggie Wrap will solve your “what should I bring for lunch?” dilemma in the tastiest way. This wrap is healthy, hearty and easily adaptable using your favorite vegetables. I love using hummus as a condiment or sandwich spread and it brings great flavor to this wrap. You can easily change it up using your preferred hummus flavor as well. I used Flatout’s Light Original flatbread this time, but their Light Sun-dried Tomato or Light Garden Spinach would also be delicious! Not only is this Chicken Hummus Veggie Wrap easy to put together and perfect to pack for lunch, it’s super filling and only 278 calories or 5 Green, 4 Blue or 4 Purple myWW SmartPoints, plus 30 grams or protein!
If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you know I love using Flatout flatbreads to make wraps, pizzas, quesadillas, sandwiches, desserts and more. They’re versatile, tasty, full of protein and fiber and now endorsed by Weight Watchers®, so what’s not to love? I highly recommend keeping a package in your pantry because they frequently save the day when I’m not sure what I want for lunch or dinner.
Looking for more recipe ideas using Flatout flatbreads? Check out my Taco Flatbreads, Easy Chicken Quesadillas, Buffalo Chicken Tacos, Barbecue Chicken Bacon Wraps, Greek Chicken Tacos, Strawberry Avocado Toast Flats, BLT Flatbreads, Pepperoni and Sausage Pizzadillas, Savory Sausage Pumpkin Flatbreads, Chicken Caesar Wraps, Veggie Lover’s Flatbread, Black and Blue Steak Wraps, Easy Taco Cups, Spicy Southwest Chicken Wraps, Peaches and Cream Dessert Flats, Three Cheese Mushroom Flatbreads, Maple Bacon Breakfast Wraps, Chicken Saltimbocca Sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken Pinwheel Wraps, Spinach Artichoke Flatbreads, Greek Snack Flats, Mexi Burgers with Guacamole, Chinese Chicken Wrap, Chicken Pesto Flatbreads and Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps!
Chicken Hummus Veggie Wrap
- 2 oz cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded, sliced or chopped
- 2 tablespoons hummus, any flavor
- 1 Flatout Light Original Flatbread
- 1 leaf green leaf lettuce, torn
- 2 slices of tomato
- ½ oz thinly sliced carrots, I used a vegetable peeler to make thin slices
- 2 tablespoons shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup clover or radish sprouts, can also use bean sprouts or similar
- In a bowl, stir the chicken and the hummus together until the chicken is coated.
- To build the wrap, lay a flatbread on a clean, dry surface like a cutting board and place the lettuce in a row (from straight end to straight end), leaving some space at either end to fold over. Top the lettuce with the tomato slices, carrots, cabbage and sprouts. Top with the chicken mixture.
- Fold in the straight ends of the flatbread over the filling. Then fold the nearest rounded end over the filling and continue to roll until the wrap is completely rolled up. Cut in half and serve.
7 per wrap (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below) Nutrition Information per wrap: 278 calories, 23 g carbs, 2 g sugars, 9 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 30 g protein, 11 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)