This Ranch Hummus recipe combines the flavors of two veggie dip favorites into one! Instead of the more traditional tahini and oil, this ranch hummus is smoothed out with Greek yogurt and seasoned with the tasty herbs and spices used in ranch dressing or dip. Making your own hummus really couldn’t be easier, you just combine ingredients in a food processor and turn it on! This ranch version is perfect served with veggies for dipping and a serving is only 73 calories or 2 Green, 0 Blue or 0 Purple SmartPoints on myWW. To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
If you’re on a hummus kick, you should also try my Buffalo Wing Hummus – it’s one of my favorites! Either of these recipes are great to make for snacks, to use as a spread on sandwiches or wraps or to mix into a salad. Hummus is also a super easy, crowd-pleasing dish to make for parties or bring to a get-together since it doesn’t need to be warmed.
Looking for some tasty recipes to make using hummus? Check out my Hummus Veggie Tots, Garlic Herb Veggie Sandwich, Hummus Deviled Eggs, Fiesta Hummus, Greek Snack Flats, Hummus Chicken Salad, Pizza Burger Sliders, Hummus and Feta Omelet, Greek Layer Dip, Mediterranean Wonton Cupcakes, Mediterranean Pasta in a Creamy Feta Sauce or Mediterranean Chicken Wraps!
- 1 (15.5 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (also called garbanzo beans)
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: I like to add some lemon juice sometimes too if I have a lemon on hand because I love lemon in hummus!
- Place all the ingredients in your food processor and turn it on! Process for about 2 minutes or until smooth. You may want to stop it halfway through and scrape the sides of the processor bowl down with a spatula just to make sure everything gets processed smoothly.
2 per (1/4 cup) serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below) adapted from Skinnymom