Peaches and Cream Dessert Flats
I have partnered with Flatout to create these Peaches and Cream Dessert Flats. I have been compensated for my time commitment to work with their product, however my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.
I don’t know why I hadn’t posted a dessert recipe using Flatouts yet, but after making these Peaches and Cream Dessert Flats I can’t wait to try more! These are so good and only 5 ingredients. The fresh peaches really shine, the buttery toasted Foldits are a little crisp and slightly sweet from the powdered sugar, and I just love the way whipped cream and peaches complement each other so perfectly. Plus, these only take a few minutes to throw together (however long it takes you to cut up a peach, lightly brown a Foldit on the stovetop and stack everything together – so maybe 10 minutes tops?) and the flavor payoff is sweet summer perfection for so little effort. To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Each of these Peaches and Cream Dessert Flats is only 118 calories or 4 Green, Blue or Purple Weight Watchers SmartPoints, so it’s easy to fit it into your daily meal planning. Pus the recipe is super versatile. You can halve it to just make one at a time or double or triple it to serve the whole family. Plus, if your peaches aren’t ripe or you just want to change it up you can substitute strawberries or bananas or whatever other fruit you love and have on hand. You can even eat these for breakfast if you want. Permission granted.
I never seem to run out of ideas on how to use Flatout flatbreads. They’re so adaptable! I keep them on hand at all times because you can always combine them with whatever is in your pantry or refrigerator to make a tasty meal or snack on the fly. I love the flatbreads for pizzas, wraps, quesadillas, sandwiches, pinwheels, and now I found they even make a great dessert!
Looking for more Flatout recipes? Check out my Black and Blue Steak Wraps, Spicy Southwest Chicken Wraps, Three Cheese Mushroom Flatbreads, Chicken Saltimbocca Sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken Pinwheel Wraps, Spinach Artichoke Flatbreads, Greek Snack Flats, Mexi Burgers with Guacamole, Chinese Chicken Wrap, Chicken Pesto Flatbreads and Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps!
Peaches and Cream Dessert Flats
- 1 Flatout Traditional White Foldit
- 2 teaspoons spreadable light butter, I used Land O’Lakes Light Butter with Canola Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 medium peach, chopped
- 4 tablespoons light whipped cream
- Using kitchen shears or a knife, cut the foldit in half to make two round flats. Spread ½ teaspoon of light butter onto each side of the flats and lay them in a skillet or griddle pan. Turn the burner to medium heat and cook for a couple minutes on each side until both sides of the flat are golden. Remove from heat and transfer the flats to serving plates.
- Sprinkle each of the flats with ¼ teaspoon of powdered sugar, then flip them over and sprinkle the other side with the same amount of sugar. Divide the chopped peaches in half and arrange half the peaches in a circle on each flat, leaving a space in the center of the flat for whipped cream. Sprinkle each flat with another ¼ teaspoon of powdered sugar over top the peaches. Spray about two tablespoons of whipped cream into the space in the center of each flat and serve.
3 per dessert flat (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)