Buffalo Wing Hummus
This lightened up Buffalo Wing Hummus has amazing flavor and comes together in five minutes!
- 1 ½ cups canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed (reserve ¼ cup of the liquid from the can)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot, or similar cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons white vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients including the ¼ reserved liquid from the can of chickpeas into a food processor or blender. Puree ingredients until smooth*. Serve.
*I actually made mine in my food processor and then smoothed it out further using my immersion blender. It came out perfect!
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
72 calories, 12 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 2 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 3 g protein, 2 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (1/4 cup) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 2 SmartPoints/ Blue: 1 SmartPoints/ Purple: 1 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
2 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Source: Food Network