Creamy Dill Dip
This bright, Creamy Dill Dip is the perfect healthy companion for all your favorite fresh veggies (I particularly love it with broccoli florets). For dill lovers, it packs tons of herby flavor, and the Greek yogurt adds to the creamy texture and offers healthful benefits like protein and probiotics.
The prep time for this dip is almost nothing, but it does take a while for the flavors to meld together. I recommend making it the night or day before you want to use it for best results. For under 40 calories and just 1 Green, Blue or Purple Weight Watchers SmartPoints per ¼ cup serving, it’s worth the wait! To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Creamy Dill Dip
- 1 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1.5 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried chopped onion, also labeled as minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir together until well combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours to allow flavors to combine.
1 per (1/4 cup) serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com) Adapted from allrecipes
Perfect timing, girls night is tomorrow night!
Made this yesterday and had to try a few bites for breakfast before packing my lunch…so yummy ! Thanks for all the great recipes- I have tried many with no disappointments.
Wow !!! This is my new favorite dip !!
Thank you for your wonderful recipes !
Lévis (Quebec, Canada)
Would this freeze well?
Easy and delicious. The perfect accompaniment to my afternoon veggie snack!
How long does this last in the frig?