Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Singles
I love baked oatmeal. I’ve made a lot of types since discovering its existence just a few short years ago, but these Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Singles are definitely one of my favorites. They’re so easy to make and it’s great having a hearty, filling, healthy grab-and-go breakfast all week long. I love the lightly sweet oatmeal and the bursts of juice blueberries. My husband gushed about the Pumpkin Chocolate Singles I made, but now he says he likes these ones even better. We have a winner! To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
I was really excited that *siggi’s wanted to work with me on a post, because I absolutely love their yogurt and I often eat it for breakfast, a snack or as part of my lunch. What’s Icelandic-style yogurt (called Skyr)? Well, it’s made from adding live active cultures to skim milk and then straining it to make super thick, creamy yogurt that is naturally fat free and contains 2-3 times the protein of traditional yogurt. One of my favorite things about siggi’s is that every container has more protein than sugar (and no artificial sweeteners), unlike a lot of fat-free products that replace fat with sugar. The result is a lightly sweet and fruity yogurt with a super thick consistency I want to eat all the time. They have a lot of fun flavors and the blueberry worked perfectly in this recipe. If you’re looking for other ways to cook with siggi’s they even have a recipe section on their web site as well as a store locator so you can find where to buy it near you!
Looking for more baked oatmeal recipes? Try Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Singles, Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Singles, Pumpkin Chocolate Baked Oatmeal Singles, Chocolate Cherry Baked Oatmeal Singles, Pumpkin, Cranberry & Apple Baked Oatmeal or Blueberry Peach Baked Oatmeal!
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Singles
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup skim milk
- 1 (5.3 oz) container of siggi’s Icelandic-style strained non-fat blueberry yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly mist 12 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white, egg, yogurt, milk and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until blended together. Stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon the oatmeal mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups. Bake uncovered for 22-25 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
3 per single (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
*siggi’s rather delicious yogurts with simple ingredients and not a lot of sugar. Try delicious flavors like vanilla, pumpkin & spice, and mixed berries & açai, power up your breakfast with their recipes and print a coupon.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of siggi’s Dairy. The opinions and text are all mine.