I love cheeseburgers, I love pizza and I really love when they join forces to become this delicious Cheeseburger Pizza for only 210 calories per slice! This was exactly what I hoped it would be: cheesy and beefy with a crispy crust, bursts of warm, juicy tomatoes and the perfect blend of sweet ketchup and salty mustard. I’ve had this idea roughly sketched out in my head for a couple months and now that I finally tasted the results I know it’s something I’ll be making again. Yum. To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
- Boboli 12” Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust
- 3 Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle Wedges
- 3 oz cooked 95% lean ground beef, I browned mine with McCormick Hamburger Seasoning – highly recommended!
- 2-3 Grape Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Scallion, finely chopped (green part only)
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup, that’s what mine worked out to be when I squirted the ketchup bottle back & forth across my pizza a few times – I did it first holding a tablespoon underneath to check
- < 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard, mustard comes out in a thinner stream so it works out to be less
- ¾ cup reduced fat 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Spread Laughing Cow wedges evenly across the top surface of the pizza crust, leaving at least a ½ inch edge around the outside. Sprinkle the ground beef evenly over the top and repeat with scallions and tomato pieces. Squirt ketchup in a thin stream back and forth about 4 times (8 lengths total) over the width of the pizza. Repeat with mustard going the other direction, crisscrossing the ketchup (I went back and forth 2 extra times to cover the same area because the stream is thinner than ketchup). Finish the pizza by sprinkling the cheddar cheese over top.
- Place pizza on a foil covered baking sheet, a pizza stone (my preference) or straight onto the oven rack (depending on how you like your crust) and bake for 8-10 minutes.
5 per slice (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)