I love cheeseburgers, I love pizza and I really love when they join forces to become this delicious Cheeseburger Pizza for only 210 calories per slice! This was exactly what I hoped it would be: cheesy and beefy with a crispy crust, bursts of warm, juicy tomatoes and the perfect blend of sweet ketchup and salty mustard. I’ve had this idea roughly sketched out in my head for a couple months and now that I finally tasted the results I know it’s something I’ll be making again. Yum. To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
- Boboli 12” Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust
- 3 Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle Wedges
- 3 oz cooked 95% lean ground beef, I browned mine with McCormick Hamburger Seasoning – highly recommended!
- 2-3 Grape Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Scallion, finely chopped (green part only)
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup, that’s what mine worked out to be when I squirted the ketchup bottle back & forth across my pizza a few times – I did it first holding a tablespoon underneath to check
- < 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard, mustard comes out in a thinner stream so it works out to be less
- ¾ cup reduced fat 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Spread Laughing Cow wedges evenly across the top surface of the pizza crust, leaving at least a ½ inch edge around the outside. Sprinkle the ground beef evenly over the top and repeat with scallions and tomato pieces. Squirt ketchup in a thin stream back and forth about 4 times (8 lengths total) over the width of the pizza. Repeat with mustard going the other direction, crisscrossing the ketchup (I went back and forth 2 extra times to cover the same area because the stream is thinner than ketchup). Finish the pizza by sprinkling the cheddar cheese over top.
- Place pizza on a foil covered baking sheet, a pizza stone (my preference) or straight onto the oven rack (depending on how you like your crust) and bake for 8-10 minutes.
5 per slice (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
OMG this looks so good. Can’t wait to make it!!!
It was delicious! Let me know what you think. 🙂
I’m going to make it this weekend. I’ll definitely let you know how it comes out. YUMMMMM!!!
Sorry, I forgot to ask. The Queso & Chipotle LC cheese – is it really spicy? Thanks.
Does the Laughing Cow cheese actually melt on the pizza?
Monica – It’s really not too spicy, it just gives a little kick. It’s my favorite LC flavor!
Jenna – My intention isn’t really to have it melt. The LC cheese provides a creamy base layer (replacing the sauce layer on a normal pizza) and the shredded cheddar cheese on top is what melts.
Hope you like it!
Gah I want. Now. I am definitely making this in the near near future!!!
Emily, I made it last night and this was AAAAmazing!!! Seriously delicious. Good job!
Delicious! Thank you!
Gonna make this for dinner tonight. What better day to have pizza than on a Friday!
I couldn’t agree more – I was just thinking about making pizza for dinner tonight!
Emily – I’m making this tomorrow night. My dinners this week (since Sunday) have been:
Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
Bubble Up Enchilada Casserole
and will be Cheeseburger Pizza.
I’m carbing-out WW styleeee this week. lol. Do you happen to know if 2 slices work out to be 10 P+, or more? Either way, I will be trying the recipe builder, and serving with green beans….mmmm.
I made this tonight and it was DELICIOUS!! My husband loved it too. thanks for all of the yummy recipes. Definitely helps me lose weight! (I’m down 25 so far). You rock.
Congrats on losing 25 pounds – that’s amazing! YOU rock :). I’m glad you and your husband both loved this. Thanks for letting me know 🙂
This turned out amazingly – I had to do some substitutions (UK-based!) but it worked really well. I beefed up the amount of tomatoes and scallions and used normal philly mixed with a bit of hot sauce and a Napolina pizza base as I can’t get the same ones you use. Still 4+ though and tasted great. Thank you so much for this recipe!
This looks fantastic! Can’t wait to make it this week. 3 oz of cooked beef = how many oz raw?
I made this last night and it was absolutely delicious! I really felt like I was eating a cheeseburger. It definitely hit the spot and i made sure to savor every last piece. Thanks Emily!
Made this tonight and hubby LOVED it. I bought the Boboli wheat mini pizzas (2 to a package) and followed the instructions the same. I added bacon crumbles and jalapenos…it was my favorite recipe I’ve made in a long time. Amazing, can’t wait to try my next Emily Bites recipe!
SOOOO good! So, so, good. I was skeptical (only because hubs is more into cheeseburgers than I am), but alas, it came out delicious. No idea what we’d do without these Emily Bites recipes. This is, for sure, my “go-to” site for meal prep.
Made this tonight and my husband and I both loved it! So yummy! We’ve been having so much fun making your recipes.
Pretty sure that I have made this at least 10 times since I found the recipe 2 months ago. My whole family loves it! I omit the tomatoes and scallions, and add sauteed onions and spicy pickle slices. This is in the oven right now…it is possible that I will burn the roof of my mouth because I don’t want to wait to eat it. :0 Thanks for this yummy recipe!
Do know how this equates to Smart Points?
Love this pizza but we can’t find the laughing cow anymore. Any suggestions for a substitute?
You can substitute any flavor of laughing cow!