Best of 2012 Reader’s Choice Award Winners
Thank you so much to everyone who voted in my 2nd Annual Reader’s Choice Awards! I’m so blessed to have you all as readers and whether you’ve been cooking with me since the beginning or you just discovered my blog today, I really appreciate you.
I can’t believe I’ve been blogging for two years. It has flown by! Last year I recapped some readership, social media and posting stats, mostly for me to look back on. While I certainly don’t blog for the numbers, it’s fun to look back and see how much my blog has grown over the past year. Here we go again:
Two years. 217 posts. 197 recipes. 6,000,000+ blog page views (according to my Blogger stats). 11,801 Facebook fans. 9,148 Pinterest followers. 1,174 Twitter followers.
It’s been an amazing two years. It overwhelms me that so many of you out there read my blog, make the recipes I post here and give me such great feedback, encouragement and inspiration. THANK YOU!
I am so excited and thankful that many of you took the time to cast votes for your favorite recipes. It was so fun for me to see what all your favorites were this year! The results are below and for each category I’ve pictured the winner and then listed the runner up along with my own vote (which didn’t count in the standings, I’m just listing it for fun).
Also, since a lot of you mentioned that you wished you could choose 2011 recipes, these are the results of last year’s Reader’s Choice Awards.
Without further ado, here are the winners of your 2012 Reader’s Choice Awards:
1. Best Appetizer Recipe: Southwestern Egg Rolls
2. Best Breakfast Recipe: Banana Pancake Bites
3. Best Dessert Recipe: Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
4. Best Soup Recipe: Chicken Tortilla Soup Remake
5. Best Main Course “Muffin/Cupcake”: Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Muffins
6. Best Italian Recipe: Chicken Parmesan Casserole
7. Best Mexican Recipe: Makeover Bubble Up Enchilada Casserole
8. Best “American” Food Recipe: Cheesy Chicken & Stuffing (Company Chicken)
9. Best Slow Cooker Recipe: Shredded Buffalo Chicken
10. Best Side Dish Recipe: Cheesy Potluck Potatoes
Thanks so much again to all of you for reading my blog, cooking my recipes and encouraging and inspiring me with your comments. You all are the best. Here’s wishing you all a healthy and happy 2013!