Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Pops
Do you ever feel nostalgic for old school Jell-O pudding pops? Ever wish you had a fruity, chocolatey frozen treat that weighed in at just 56 calories and only 2 Weight Watchers SmartPoints on all three myWW color plans? I got you covered on both. These Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Pops take less than 10 minutes to put together and once frozen are a super tasty and easy grab-and-go snack or dessert that your whole family will love! To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
I don’t remember where I bought my popsicle molds, but each one holds about ½ cup of filling. If you don’t own a set, there are a ton to choose from on Amazon. They’re worth a purchase because then you can also make Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles, Sangria Popsicles and Ba-nilla Pudding Pops. Yum!
This post contains affiliate links
Raspberry Chocolate Pudding Pops
- 1 box of sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 12 oz fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and pudding mix with a whisk until smooth and combined. Refrigerate for a few minutes to thicken slightly.
- Puree the raspberries in a blender and stir in powdered sugar.
- Layer the pudding and raspberry mixtures into 8 popsicle molds and place in the freezer for several hours until frozen through (I usually freeze mine overnight).
1 per popsicle (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)