I’ve been wanting to make something delicious using fresh peaches all Summer, and this Peach Crumble did not disappoint. I love warm, fruity desserts with a crunchy crumb topping – so good! This recipe is super easy and the fresh peach flavor really shines. It’d be a great end to a family dinner out on the patio or as the perfect dish to bring to a cookout or Summer potluck. Plus, it smells amazing while it’s cooking.
Interested in more tasty, lightened up dessert recipes? Try my Key Lime Cheesecake Cups, Mini Cinnamon Apple Tarts, Bumbleberry Crumble, Strawberry Cheesecake Pinwheels, Cannoli Dip, Carrot Cake Cupcakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries and so many more in my dessert category!
- 6 medium peaches, pitted and sliced into ½ slices (I left the peels on, you can peel them off if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons plain, fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted (I use Land O’Lakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peaches, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of packed brown sugar, cornstarch and honey and stir until well mixed. Transfer the peach mixture into a shallow 2 quart baking dish (I used a 7x11, you can also use a 9x9).
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the oats, flour, the remaining 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and salt. Add the Greek yogurt and melted butter and stir together. Using clean hands, crumble the oat mixture into crumbs over top of the peaches in the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes until the crumb topping is golden.
4 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com) Nutrition Information per serving: 164 calories, 35 g carbs, 25 g sugars, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 3 g protein, 3 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)