I am positively swooning over this smooth, rich, perfectly sweet, and easy chocolate hummus. You’re probably used to savory hummus flavors like my Ranch Hummus or Buffalo Wing Hummus, but if you’ve never tried a sweet variety, get ready to fall in love! This simple chocolate hummus uses only 6 ingredients and comes together in less than 5 minutes (including measuring out the ingredients) – what’s easier than that? I can’t get over how decadent and chocolatey this tastes, and it’s perfect as a dessert, a snack or as party food (make this to be a potluck hero). Plus, a generous ¼ cup (which just means a serving is a little more than ¼ cup) is only 127 calories or 4 WW Points! To view your current WW Points for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
I love serving this with fruits like strawberries, pineapple spears, or banana slices, but it would also be great with something salty like pretzels. The Greek yogurt gives this chocolate hummus a smooth and creamy consistency that’s perfect for dipping!
Looking for more tasty, lightened up dip recipes? Check out my Buffalo Chicken Dip, Ranch Hummus, Pepperoni Pizza Dip, Cannoli Dip, Chili Cheese Dip, BLT Dip, Greek Layer Dip, Creamy Dill Dip, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Hot and Cheesy Bean Dip, Caprese Dip, Chocolate Fruit Dip and more in the appetizers section of my recipe index!
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients in your food processor and turn it on. Process for about 2 minutes or until smooth. You may want to stop it halfway through and scrape the sides of the processor bowl down with a spatula just to make sure everything gets processed smoothly. Refrigerate leftovers.
3 per (generous ¼ cup) serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)