Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Tarts
These easy Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Tarts are a sweet and tasty treat that comes together quickly in about 20 minutes (including cook time)! I love the combination of the crispy, flaky phyllo shells and the rich, creamy blueberry cheesecake filling. Not only did I love these (fruity cheesecake is my favorite dessert), but my 2-year-old daughter wouldn’t put hers down! Next time I make them I think I’ll let her help, because she loves cooking with mommy and this recipe is so simple. Not only are these mini tarts the perfect sweet bite after dinner, they’re also just really pretty. I topped my Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Tarts with a tiny spritz of light whipped cream topping and a fresh blueberry. You don’t have to do this, but it’s beautiful and it tastes amazing. These tartlets make a perfect dessert or snack and will be great to serve guests when we’re able to have them again! Each tasty Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Tart is just 31 calories or 1 WW Weight Watchers SmartPoint on all three myWW color plans! To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
I mentioned this below as well, but filled phyllo shells don’t stay crispy when stored in the fridge for an extended period of time, so if you’re not planning to serve these all right away, I’d suggest making the blueberry cheesecake filling and then filling and baking only the number of shells you plan to eat at that time. Then stick the rest of the filling in the fridge and the rest of the phyllo shells back in the freezer to fill and bake over the next few days as desired.
In case you’re wondering, I haven’t yet tried this recipe using other berries like strawberries or raspberries, but I definitely plan to and I assume they will be equally delicious. If you try it before I do, post in the comments below and let me know how you liked it!
Are you looking for more tasty, lightened up dessert recipes like these Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Tarts? Check out my Apple Pie Egg Rolls, Banana Chocolate Wonton Bites, Cheesecake Fruit Dip, Pumpkin Pie Bites, Chocolate Hummus, Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake Cups, Blueberry Cheesecake Rolls, Pecan Pie Bites, Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cups, Mixed Berry Mini Tarts, Cheesy Cinnamon Baked Pears, Key Lime Cheesecake Cups, Roasted Strawberry, Brie and Chocolate Mini Tarts, Mini Cinnamon Apple Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Chocolate Chip Cannoli Cups, and more in the Desserts section of my recipe index!
Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Tarts
- 1 package of 15 mini phyllo shells, such as Athens, found in the frozen aisles
- ¼ cup blueberries, optional: plus more for topping
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1.5 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the phyllo shells on the lined pan.
- Place the blueberries in a dish and microwave them on high for 20-30 seconds until warm. Transfer them to the bowl of a food processor. Add the sugar, egg white, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Turn on the food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour/spoon the blueberry cheesecake filling evenly into the phyllo shells. Place the sheet pan into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and then refrigerate for 10 minutes to chill. Serve immediately*.
- *Filled phyllo shells don’t stay crispy when stored in the fridge for an extended period of time, so if you’re not planning to serve these all right away, I’d suggest making the blueberry cheesecake filling and then filling and baking only the number of shells you plan to eat right now. Then stick the rest of the filling in the fridge and the rest of the phyllo shells back in the freezer to fill and bake as desired.
31 calories, 5 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 1 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 1 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com) MYWW SMARTPOINTS PER mini tart: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com) Green: 1 SmartPoints/ Blue: 1 SmartPoints/ Purple: 1 SmartPoints (One mini tart is 1 SP on all three plans, but two mini tarts is 3 SP, just an FYI) Weight Watchers Points Plus:
1 per mini tart (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)