Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
This easy Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll is a fun and pretty way to serve omelets to a group or make breakfasts for the week! This recipe uses just 5 ingredients (plus salt and pepper) and is incredibly simple to prepare. I love that it looks special enough to serve at a brunch or holiday breakfast, but it’s easy enough to make any old time. My husband can be really picky about baked eggs but he really likes this recipe. I think adding a little flour to the eggs gives them a firmer texture that he prefers. The serving size for this Ham and Cheese Omelet Rolls is two slices which I found nice and filling with a side of fruit for breakfast or a green salad for brunch. Two slices of this Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll are just 164 calories or between 3-5 WW PersonalPoints! To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
My family loved this omelet roll with ham and cheddar, but we are definitely planning to try other fillings as well. I think this would be great using different cheeses, crumbled cooked bacon, or finely chopped vegetables. If you decide to change up the filling just don’t make it too chunky. The omelet won’t roll smoothly unless everything is cut up small.
Looking for more tasty, lightened up breakfast recipes? Check out my Bacon Broccoli Quiche, Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes, Vegetable Feta Frittata, Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos, Chocolate Mocha Baked Oatmeal Singles, Turkey Sausage Mini Frittatas, Morning Glory Muffins, Ultimate Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole, Sausage and Pepper Egg Bake, Ham and Cheese Hash Brown Quiche, Pear Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal Singles, Bubble Up Breakfast Casserole, Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal Singles, Hummus and Feta Omelet, Mini Dutch Baby Pancakes, Sausage Egg and Cheese Hash Brown Cups and many more in the breakfast category of my recipe index!
Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 oz shredded 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, (I use Cabot)
- 4 oz thinly sliced deli ham, chopped into small pieces
- Pre-heat your oven to 375. Mist a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Break the eggs into a blender and add the milk, flour, salt, and pepper. Run the blender until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into an even layer in the prepared baking dish. Place the dish in the heated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until the eggs are set with no runny spots.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar evenly over the surface of the egg bake and top with the pieces of deli ham. Return the dish to the oven for a minute to warm the filling. Remove from the oven and let sit for 3-5 minutes until cool enough to handle.
- Run a spatula around the outside edge of the omelet to release the edges. Start with a short side and tightly roll the omelet up over the filling until it reaches the other side. Transfer the rolled omelet to a cutting board or serving platter, seam side down. Use a sharp knife to slice the omelet roll into twelve ¾” slices. Serve warm.
4 per (2 slice) serving (P+ calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below) Adapted from Taste of Home and Fav Family Recipes