Turkey Cranberry Flatbreads
I have partnered with Flatout to create these Turkey Cranberry Flatbreads. I have been compensated for my time commitment to work with their product, however my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.
These Turkey Cranberry Flatbreads are the perfect way to transform your Thanksgiving leftovers into a whole new delicious dish! The savory gravy, sweet cranberry sauce, meaty turkey breast, sharp cheddar, healthy spinach and crispy flatbread blend beautifully together. I can’t stop gushing about these and I’m super excited to make them again later this month. Plus each Turkey Cranberry Flatbread is only 296 calories or 9 Green, 8 Blue or 8 Purple Weight Watchers SmartPoints, so if your pants are feeling a little snug in the days following the holiday, you’ll definitely appreciate this lighter meal.
This recipe is just another example of why I adore working with Flatout flatbreads. It’s so easy to transform anything and everything I have in my kitchen into a flatbread pizza, quesadilla or wrap as long as I have Flatouts on hand. They’re perfect when the day escapes me and I realize it’s dinner time and I have no plan, and they’re just as perfect to plan ahead and buy ingredients for – so versatile! Plus they have a variety for almost every need: low cal, low carb, high fiber, high protein, and more. They all taste great and the possibilities for using them in a creative and healthy way are endless.
Looking to see what other recipes I’ve made using Flatouts? Check out my Savory Sausage Pumpkin Flatbreads, Chicken Caesar Wraps, Veggie Lover’s Flatbread, Black and Blue Steak Wraps, Easy Taco Cups, Spicy Southwest Chicken Wraps, Peaches and Cream Dessert Flats, Three Cheese Mushroom Flatbreads, Maple Bacon Breakfast Wraps, Chicken Saltimbocca Sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken Pinwheel Wraps, Spinach Artichoke Flatbreads, Greek Snack Flats, Mexi Burgers with Guacamole, Chinese Chicken Wrap, Chicken Pesto Flatbreads and Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps!
Turkey Cranberry Flatbreads
- 1 Flatout Light Original Flatbread
- ½ cup fresh torn spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon turkey gravy
- 2 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 oz chopped cooked skinless turkey breast
- ¾ oz 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Lightly mist a small skillet with cooking spray and bring to medium heat. Add the spinach and cook, stirring regularly, for a minute or two until the spinach is wilted. Remove from heat.
- Place the flatbread directly onto the middle rack of the pre-heated oven and bake for about 3 ½ minutes until it stands firm when lifted.
- Remove the flatbreads from the oven and spread the gravy across the surface, leaving a bit of space around the edge for the crust. Spread the wilted spinach over the gravy and follow with dollops of the cranberry sauce and the chopped turkey. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the turkey. Return the flatbread to the middle rack of the oven and bake for another 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and the edges are browned. Slice and serve immediately.
7 per flatbread (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below) Nutrition Information per flatbread: 296 calories, 29 g carbs, 11 g sugars, 7 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 33 g protein, 8 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)