Feta Tomato Mini Frittatas
These Feta Tomato Mini Frittatas are a tasty low carb breakfast that comes together quickly and easily. These egg cups use just a few simple ingredients and I love the flavors of the sweet, juicy tomatoes, fresh basil, and tangy Feta cheese. If you’re not a Feta fan or you don’t have any on hand, you could also easily swap in Mozzarella or crumbled goat cheese instead. I always think spinach goes great with eggs, so I threw some fresh spinach into these mini Frittatas as well, and it blends in perfectly.
Each one of these flavorful Feta Tomato Mini Frittatas is 71 calories, 2 grams of carbs or 1 WW Points. That’s a WW breakfast bargain! I like to pair these mini frittatas with fruit, center cut bacon, or turkey/chicken breakfast sausage for a breakfast that keeps me satisfied all morning! To view your current WW Points for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here!
Looking for more tasty lightened up breakfast recipes? Check out my Bacon Broccoli Quiche, Banana Blueberry Muffins, Sausage and Pepper Egg Bake, Chocolate Mocha Baked Oatmeal Singles, Turkey Sausage Mini Frittatas, Ultimate Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole, Triple Berry Yogurt Bowl, Banana Bread, Sausage Apple Cheddar Frittata, Berry French Toast Muffins, Ham and Cheese Egg Cups, Orange Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Singles, Ham and Cheese Hash Brown Quiche, Pumpkin Chocolate Baked Oatmeal Singles, and many more in the Breakfast section of my recipe index!
Feta Tomato Mini Frittatas
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach leaves
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered or sliced (I did a little of both)
- 2 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 9 large eggs
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-2 sprinkles crushed red pepper flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Mist a 12-count standard-sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Divide the torn spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, crumbled Feta, and chopped basil evenly amongst the wells in the prepared muffin tin. You can layer the ingredients or mix them together, either way will work!
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and add the milk, salt, pepper, oregano, and crushed red pepper. Beat with a whisk until well combined. Pour the egg mixture evenly over top of the fillings in each of the wells in the muffin tin.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until puffy and set. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the muffin tin. I like to run a small spatula along the outside of each muffin before releasing it from the tin.
2 per mini frittata (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)