Everything Cream Cheese Dip
This easy, flavorful Everything Cream Cheese Dip comes together in five minutes with just five ingredients! If you’ve ever had an everything bagel, you’re familiar with the salty, seedy, garlicky combination of flavors on top. Years ago, this combination of salt, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, onion, and garlic started being sold separately as “Everything Bagel Seasoning.” I first saw it at Trader Joe’s, but now many brands have their own version and I’ve seen it available everywhere from Target to Costco. It’s great on avocado toast or in recipes like my Everything Chicken Bites or Cream Cheese Stuffed Everything Chicken! It’s fun to find lighter, bagel-free ways to use this seasoning, and if you like these flavors you are going to love this Everything Cream Cheese Dip!
As I mentioned, this dip uses just five ingredients that you may even have on hand. Since no heating is required it’s easy to serve at a party or bring to work for lunch or a snack. I like to eat it with veggies while watching football because it definitely makes me want to eat more vegetables! It also tastes great with melba toasts, crackers, pretzels, or bagel chips. This Everything Cream Cheese Dip is thick and creamy and packs a ton of flavor. A little bit goes a long way! Plus, the flavors meld as it sits so I think it tastes even better a couple hour after you make it.
The recipe for this dip makes about 2 cups total once mixed. Most store-bought dips have a serving size of two tablespoons, but I listed this below as eight servings of ¼ cup each because I love dip and thing that’s a more realistic serving. However, this dip has big flavor and a little bit of it can go a long way, so if you decide to use a smaller serving, it’s 1 WW Point per tablespoon. Feel free to make it twelve servings at 3 tablespoons each, or sixteen servings of 2 tablespoons. Whatever works best for you! As written, each satisfying ¼ cup serving is just 94 calories or 4 WW Points! If you’d like a more traditional dip serving of two tablespoons, you can cut those numbers in half. I just always want more dip! To view your WW Points for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here.
What should I serve with this dip?
- Broccoli florets
- Bell Peppers
- Melba Toasts
- Bagel Chips
Recipe Tips and FAQs
- Everything Seasoning: Different brands of Everything Bagel seasoning use different ratios of ingredients, so you may find you want to add a little bit more or less to your dip to taste. I used the Olde Thompson Everything Bagel Seasoning I found at Costco and 2 ½ tablespoons was perfect for me.
- Can I double this recipe? If you’re bringing it to a party you may want to make extra!
- Can this dip be made ahead? Yes! I think it tastes even better as the flavors have time to meld.
More Tasty, Lightened Up Dips:
Looking for more tasty, lightened up dip recipes like this Everything Cream Cheese Dip? Check out my Creamy Veggie Dip, Loaded Guacamole, Pepperoni Pizza Dip, Easy Cheesy Bean Dip, Basil Hummus, 7 Layer Dip, Cheesecake Fruit Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Ranch Hummus, Greek Layer Dip, Chili Cheese Dip, Cannoli Dip, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and more in the Dips category of my recipe index!
Everything Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt, I use Fage 0%
- 8 oz container whipped cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning, divided
- Stir together all ingredients (reserving ½ tablespoon of Everything seasoning) in a mixing bowl until well combined. Top with the remaining Everything seasoning. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
2 per (1/4 cup) serving (PP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)