Pepperoni and Sausage Pizzadillas
I have partnered with Flatout to create these Pepperoni and Sausage Pizzadillas. I have been compensated for my time commitment to work with their product, however my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.
These easy, 5-ingredient Pepperoni and Sausage Pizzadillas combine two comfort food favorites in one! This pizza-quesadilla combo is packed full of meaty, cheesy, saucy goodness in a crispy Flatout flatbread for maximum flavor with minimum prep time. These pizzadillas make a great lunch or dinner and each one is just 310 calories or 7 SmartPoints on the Green, Blue and Purple myWW plans with 32 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber! Not only are these Pizzadillas simple to make but they are also easy to customize with your favorite pizza fillings and toppings. I love them as-is but you can definitely add mushrooms, pineapple, peppers or whatever other pizza favors you love.
Many of you already know about my love for Flatout flatbreads (I know, I talk about them all the time – can’t help it). They’re tasty, versatile, full of protein and fiber and now endorsed by Weight Watchers® – what’s not to love? I always have some in my pantry because they make quick and easy pizzas, wraps, quesadillas, pinwheels, sandwiches and more. Perfect for planning to use in a healthy recipe or for dinner on the fly with whatever is in your fridge.
Looking for more recipe ideas using Flatout flatbreads? Check out my Easy Chicken Quesadillas, Taco Flatbreads, Barbecue Chicken Bacon Wraps, Buffalo Chicken Tacos, Strawberry Avocado Toast Flats, Greek Chicken Tacos, Fruit Pizza Flats, BLT Flatbreads, Savory Sausage Pumpkin Flatbreads, Chicken Caesar Wraps, Veggie Lover’s Flatbread, Black and Blue Steak Wraps, Easy Taco Cups, Spicy Southwest Chicken Wraps, Peaches and Cream Dessert Flats, Three Cheese Mushroom Flatbreads, Maple Bacon Breakfast Wraps, Chicken Saltimbocca Sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken Pinwheel Wraps, Spinach Artichoke Flatbreads, Greek Snack Flats, Mexi Burgers with Guacamole, Chinese Chicken Wrap, Chicken Pesto Flatbreads and Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps!
Want even more Flatout inspiration? Check out this video for more tasty ideas:
Pepperoni and Sausage Pizzadillas
- 12 oz uncooked hot Italian poultry sausage, can use chicken or turkey sausage
- 1 oz sliced turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 8 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 4 Flatout Light Original Flatbreads
- 4 oz shredded 2% Mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large skillet to medium-high heat and add the sausage. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to break up the sausage while it cooks until cooked through and in small bite-sized pieces.
- For each pizzadilla, place ¼ of the cooked sausage (about 2.5 oz) in a bowl and add ¼ oz of the chopped pepperoni and 2 tablespoons of the pizza sauce. Stir to combine. Place a Flatout flatbread onto a clean, dry surface and sprinkle ½ ounce of the shredded cheese over half the surface of the flatbread (the long way). Spread the sausage/pepperoni mixture over the top of the shredded cheese layer. Sprinkle another ½ ounce of the shredded cheese over the sausage and then fold the empty half of the flatbread over the toppings to form the quesadilla. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 quesadillas (if not serving all at once you can store the ingredients separately and build when needed)
- Lightly mist both sides of the quesadillas with cooking spray. Bring a large griddle pan or skillet to medium heat and place the quesadillas on the pan (you may have to work in batches). Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until the outside of the flatbread starts to turn golden and the cheese inside is melted. Cut each quesadilla into triangles with a knife or pizza cutter and serve.
8 per quesadilla (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below) Nutrition Information per quesadilla: 310 calories, 20 g carbs, 2 g sugars, 13 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 32 g protein, 10 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)