Chicken Bacon Apple Cheddar Wraps
These Chicken Bacon Apple Cheddar Wraps are filling, flavorful, and perfect for lunch or a light dinner! Packed with hearty chicken, warm cinnamon apples, melted sharp cheddar cheese and smoky, crispy bacon, these wraps are sure to be a hit. I made the recipe to serve two, but you can easily cut it back to one if you’re eating solo. You can also easily double or triple it to feed a crowd. I went to lunch at a local creperie with a friend last week, and ordered my favorite crepe with these same contents. While eating it, I realized I should make something similar for my blog! To make it simpler I decided to turn it into a wrap, and these Chicken Bacon Apple Cheddar Wraps were born. Not only are they savory and satisfying, but each of these wraps just 332 calories or 7 Green, 6 Blue or 6 Purple myWW SmartPoints!
Looking for more easy, tasty sandwiches, wraps and handhelds? Check out my Cajun Turkey Club Sandwich, Spicy Southwest Chicken Wraps, Chicken Hummus Veggie Wrap, Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, Apple Cheddar Turkey Wraps, Greek Chicken Tacos, Easy Chicken Quesadillas, Teriyaki Steak Lettuce Wraps, Buffalo Chicken Braid, Open-Faced Greek Steak Sandwiches, Barbecue Chicken Bacon Wraps, Pepperoni and Sausage Pizzadillas, Buffalo Chicken Tacos, Garlic Herb Veggie Sandwich, Chicken Caesar Wraps, Black and Blue Steak Wraps, Ham and Cheese Twists, Bacon BBQ Cheeseburger Quesadillas, Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps and many more in the Sandwiches, Wraps and Handhelds section of my recipe index!
Chicken Bacon Apple Cheddar Wraps
Yield: 2 wraps
- ½ a medium granny smith apple, sliced thin
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 wraps (I used Flatout Original flatbreads)
- 3 oz 50% light sharp cheddar, shredded (I use Cabot)
- 4 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced or chopped
- 2 slices center cut bacon, cooked crisp
- Place the apple slices in a bowl and lightly sprinkle with cinnamon. Toss to coat. Place in the microwave and heat on high for 45-60 seconds until warm and softened, but still a bit firm.
- Lay a wrap flat on a cutting board and sprinkle 1.5 oz of cheese down the center, leaving space at each end to fold over. Top the cheese with 2 oz of the cooked chicken, half of the cinnamon apples, and one slice of bacon. Fold the short ends on either side over the filling, and then fold one of the long edges (parallel to the contents) over the filling and continue to roll until completely wrapped. Repeat these steps with the remaining ingredients.
- Mist a large skillet or grill pan with cooking spray and bring over med-low heat. When the pan it hot, add the wraps seam side down and cook for 3-4 minutes until the underside is golden. Flip the wraps over and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until both sides are golden and the contents are heated through. Cut in half and serve warm.
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 wrap)serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 7 SmartPoints/ Blue: 6 SmartPoints/ Purple: 6 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
9 per wrap (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)
Nutrition Information per wrap:
332 calories, 30 g carbs, 5 g sugars, 12 g fat, 6 g saturated fat, 39 g protein, 11 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
an Emily Bites Original